Note: please read through all information on this page before submitting a notice. Failure to comply with all statements on this page will result in ignored notices.
We strongly believe in the rights of copyright holders and are against illegally obtained data for the sole purposes of profit. While ZipLeaf based websites owned and operated solely by Netcode, Inc. do generate so revenue from advertisements served by Google, 24/7 Real Media, The Performance Network, and other advertising platforms the ZipLeaf websites are very far from profitable. Effective September 1, 2009 we no longer serve advertisements directly, all advertisements contained on ZipLeaf websites are automated through the above mentioned ad networks.
ZipLeaf websites are originally seeded from licensed data purchased from third-party data suppliers. We have absolutely NO control over how that data is collected, whether by legal or illegal methods. We do our best to first research these companies and determine if the data is legally obtained however we can't be 100% certain.
If you believe or feel that some data displayed on ZipLeaf websites was scraped or 'data mined' off your own copyright protected websites, please use the following information as guide to notify us. It is our policy to respond to clear notifications of alleged copyright infringement.
As our data is sent to us from third-party data supplying companies, we are not liable for any copyright infringements. We will however investigate and if deemed true we will remove any infringing listings as well as supply to you the names of the data suppliers as well as proof of purchases and contact information.
If you are not associated with a lawfirm or copyright protection firm, we can not respond to any notices. We suggest you contact a lawyer or copyright protection agent for assistance with dealing with us.
Sometimes copyright holders insert false data into their websites to catch data scrapers. A minimum of 3 false listings must be found on ZipLeaf websites in order for us to seriously act upon the claim. We need sufficent proof that these listings are indeed false data.
Please note that you may be held liable for any damages such as costs and attorney fee's if you materially misrepresent that any data on our site is infringing upon your copyrights. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof protecting the copyrights and believe that ZipLeaf data infringes upon your copyrights please submit a notification containing the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the alleged copyright infringement
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
You can submit your DMCA notices to Customer Service
. As we don't publicly display email addresses and if you need to submit attachments, you may send a first email via the link to the contact firm with as much information as possible and include a statement that you will to send attachments. If your email is deemed serious and complete we will respond to your email at which time you can reply with the attachments.
We consider any physical mailings to be spam and unwanted and is discarded, so if you need to physically mail us any papers or documents supporting your copyright infringement allegations please ask us for permission first.
We are a business and act like one so any derogatory, threatening, and/or ignorant emails will be discarded.
If there is more than one copyright submission, please email us first and then send an attachment (PDF) containing a detailed outline of all infringing data along with significant proof.
After submitting a notice, please allow up to 7 business days for a formal response from us.